This is the ultimate safety warning... 
When I torched a large gourd it smoldered for a little while yet it never caught fire 
(as they occasionally do). I placed the gourd on a table in the  patio and left for about two hours. When I returned, I found the gourd had blown off the table and fell into a plastic chair. During my absence, the gourd continued to smolder or it may have caught fire. Just a small piece of the gourd was left—originally it was about 24” tall and about 20” wide. This is a perfect example of “never leave a burning gourd unattended”!
Burnt 
Offerings... 
A Little 
   Overdone!
Happy & Safe Gourding!
Sign InView Entries
HomeGalleryGourd Classes The ArtistClass PhotosA Little Overdone